Announcing a photography contest from the Alaska Aviation Museum.
Our friends at the Alaska Aviation Museum at Lake Hood in Anchorage are holding a photography contest. We would love to see our beloved Golden Heart City and Alaska’s Interior well represented, so dust off those cameras and start photographing your favorite airport facilities!
From their website:
- ”Be a part of the Alaska Aviation Museum by submitting your artistic photograph of an Alaska airport facility or control tower in the Tundra Tower photo contest. Guest curator Carolyn Russo of the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum will be the judge of the entries. Winners will receive prizes, including a copy of Russo’s book “Art of the Airport Tower” and Amazon gift certificates. For answers to questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Take a photo of an Alaskan air traffic control tower, air strip, or airport
- Bring or mail a 16” x 20” print between January 22 – 26, 2018. Entries can be sent directly from a printing service, sent via mail, or delivered in person to the museum at 4721 Aircraft Dr. Anchorage, AK 99502.
- No digital copies accepted, entries must be received at the museum by 5:00 p.m. on January 26, 2018 (both physical copy of your photo AND online registration).
- Fill out the online registration form found on their website— www.alaskaairmuseum.org.
- Check out the files below for additional details and contest information.